dis
archives
recently
|
dis
archives
recently
|
integ
profile
JiaMinmama 301191 fhps, rvhs, hci 1b2b3a4a 08S6V og25! APOLLO :D rvgg[swallowkfmynah] rvsc[discocentral] justmylucklah mama-ly. hugs&loveseveryone :D axe-dee xD wishlist
live life to the maxface the world with courage, grit and a smile :D tagboard
affiliates
IS LAZY FOR LINKS D: http://08s6vee.blogspot.com all you need to know. besides,theworldislinked:D onelinkleadstoanother :D Best Of Me - Daniel Powter Pattern: tillyness Web Counter |
rate
Friday, August 21, 2009
A quiet morning at home gave me time to think and reflect, (and totally to catch up on lost sleep) and I'm really glad. I thought about so many things I got lost in my thoughts amidst thinking; is that even possible? I'm really thankful for everyone who's been there for me, 6V, Faccomm, my lovely family; thankyou esp to 6V and FC for all those really sweet words of encouragement hahahaha, I love yall very much (((((: Terribly apologetic to Leon for missing our *date* haha to Orchard Central today. I think you shld be pretty upset with me, if I were you I'd be angry at myself too, promise people but never deliver them. I'm sorry, I didn't know I'd been missing sch to sleep in till pretty late last night. Will make it up to you if you give me the chance though (: Been working on ur present today! (: MARKCHENG HELPPP MEEEEE next wk(: Thank God for everyone, and press on da jia ((: Ohhhhh if you're still not yet in the know, the 7th Lunar Month's begun (leon's chinese bd!) so everyone pls go home early and be careful not to step on any ashes or stuff! hahaha im usually not so superstitious but rly, better be safe than sorry (: okayy i go do yufong's pw survey now :D bb everyone! (: |